Monday, March 3, 2008

I feel so much better! Fat Flush Plan

Ladies, anyone who gets horrible cramps and has blood sugar problems - this book completely helped me. I'm not a doctor or health care professional - so please don't take any advice from me - just telling my personal story about this book.

I came across this book for the obvious reasons - to lose weight. But what I found as I started implementing the program (lots of supplements - and they aren't cheap) that I felt better.

Having always had a problem with my blood sugar, I'm amazed that for months now I've been regulated by eating right and taking the supplements. I've also had less painful periods, so I started researching the supplements and found that the black currant oil is a super food and anti-inflammatory. Yahoo-losing weight and feeling better - works for me!

The diet can be difficult - specially getting started because your body will miss the sugar and carbs that it's used to if you eat as unhealthy as I did. I thought it was going to take a lot of time to eat healthy - but it doesn't take any extra time. It's just about adjusting.

If you're looking for something new and a lifestyle change - I highly recommend this book. Happy eating and feeling better.